Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Got To Know Him [Chapter 2 of the Forgotten Prince]


One week passed with no problems, I got used to the shuffling schedules and changing instructors as easy as breathing. “Hah! That was easy.” I told myself, feeling relief that most the topics we had for first month are repetitive. It means I have a lot of time to think of other stuffs without falling out of balance with my studies.
Now, I have time to research or simply spy on him. I’m like a stalker now with my new obsession, Handsome Ahjushi. That was so weird; he doesn’t go out as much. Even at breaks, I don’t see him in the cafeteria. I wish I could ask someone else about him, like a sunbae~nim or just someone who knows him.
The only things I know now are his senior and that his older than me, “obviously!” I thought of how little I know about him. I need to think of something else but what you’ll that be?
And then suddenly, I thought about how unattractive I was and feel self-pity. Reality, thus, hurt much. I should be more honest to myself and accept that someone like him, I couldn’t have.
Now, it official I give up knowing he will never saw me as a very atractive one. And to consider the fact thst he doesn't even know I existed in his world.
-----------------------------------------oOo-----------------------------------------
After 3 months of studying routine - to forget the self-pity I feel for being the ordinary, weird me, one day nelly - one of my close friends already - told me a secret that shock me.
“Hannah, could you keep a secret for me? I just wanted to share to you my secret since we are so close together. Would that be fine with you?” Nelly told me shyly and continues. “This secret I keep for a long time now, could you keep it? And please promise me to not to tell anyone, especially Seungri~ah.”
“Okay?! Sure. Is it that so serious that even one of your neighbour and friend Seungri~ah shouldn’t know about?” I asked her eagerly, curious why she was so serious about it, like she committing a crime.
“Yes, it is. Please don’t tell him” she told me with her pleading eyes.
“Okay, sure. What is it?”
“I have a crush on Seunghyun sunbae~nim” she told me, blushing.
I was so dumbstruck. “Who the hell was that?” I thought about it long before I could respond on her. “Okay… Then, who is Seunghyun sunbae~nim?”
“You don’t know him?” she was shocked too, like she’s telling me an unknown creature.
“Ahhh, yahhhh.... Why would I ask you if I know him?”
“Okay, come with me for a while I’ll introduce him to you.” Nelly said dragging me along with her.
It was break at the time so, it was okay for us to go out of the room for a while.
Nelly was tagging with me when I realized where we are going. Where climbing at a three story concrete building for seniors and class~A junior department. I nervously remember that Handsome ahjushi was a senior and he might have saw me already while Nelly~ah drag me to his prince.
OMG!!! What to do???” I thought while thinking what he will think of me.
“Oppah!!” Nelly shouted to someone.
“Nelly~ah, lower your voice” I told her while avoiding the stares of all the seniors in the corridor.
“Jiyong Oppah!! Where’s Seunghyun Oppah??” she ask a handsome guy smirking at us. Well, he was kind of cute with aura of a playboy. He has someone clinging in his side, a beautiful girl. I recognized that girl as I stare at them with innocent eyes and thought to myself “she Argie’s crushed and neighbour Mika. Hmmmmp… Interestin, to think most of her friends back in their place thought of how lady like she was. 
And then that guy - who Nelly~ah could Jiyong oppah – said to us, “Ah, it’s been a while since you bother Hyung Nelly~ah” and then he looked at me and wink. “Hyung is inside you can wake him up Nelly~ah, his waiting for you to visit him.”
And then, Nelly drags me again, this time we enter a room with noisy people. I look at them and they didn’t even notice us or care what we are doing here.
“Oppah, oppah!” Nelly shakes a sleeping guy in his sit and continues calling him “oppah!”
After a minute, the guy wakes with a very husky voice – I think his irritated by Nelly~ah disturbing him on his nap. “Yes, Nelly~ah what do you want again??” the guy didn’t even look at us and just look away to the window beside him.
“Oppah, please look at me, I have someone to introduce to you, she’s my friend” Nelly begs him like he is a very desirable person, to think he is so rude to Nelly~ah.
“What is it know again with your friend? Why don’t you just introduced her to Seungri~ah? He is more likely to accompany your friend” he said to Nelly without even meeting us eye to eye.
“Come on Nelly~ah, we need to go back already. It’s time, we going to be late” I tag her away from that guy irritated at how he treated my friend.
“Yeah, you should go now. You’ll be late Nelly~ah” someone, a guy I think told us to go and just come later at lunch. But Nelly was stronger than me and instead drags me back to that rude guy again, this time he looks at us. I was shock to see his eyes wide’s, it’s like he saw a ghost beside us.
“Oppah! She is my best friend Hannah~ah” Nelly told him as soon as she notice that he look at us.
He suddenly got up on his feet and introduces himself. “Annyeong… I’m sorry if I’m rude to you… I thought Nelly~ah was just joking around since she always comes here to interrupt me every break.” He said it like he was confessing a crime to me and that he were guilty of it and ashamed of what he did to me.
I was shock in his sudden change of mood towards me and Nelly~ah.
And then, someone spoke at my back putting an arm in my shoulder and said “Hyung, looks like you acted rude towards this cute girl, huh?!” he laugh a little and continue, “Your so mean hyung, you should say sorry and treat her sometime.”
“Oh no!” I told them sincerely and said “It’s fine with me, no hurt feelings.” I told him and ask Nelly “come on Nelly~ah, we need to go or we’ll be late to our class.” I drag Nelly out of the room without saying goodbye to them at all; I was hiding a blush to all of them and just walk so fast.
The rest of the day went fast, as I continue to think of what happen just this morning before and after he met me in their room. He was caught a back when he saw me, I was sure of that it was written all over his face. I was shock too, to think it was him that Nelly~ah will introduce to me – My Handsome ajushi.
That night, I couldn’t erase his image in my head. I continue thinking of him and his reactions, it amazed to think I have that effect to him. I should have known that this will happen and that I shouldn’t have given up on hoping that he will saw me. He did saw me now, now that I was not caring to what he will think knowing he will not and will never see me part of his world.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you all like this chapter...
and sorry again if ever i disappointed you...
please dont hesitate to say all your reactions and recommendations at the comment section...
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment